"aNg pOgi kOH"

"aNg pOgi kOH"
wew

Saturday, February 12, 2011

NicE mOvE???

My name is Norlan A. Dazo and I am a simple person  that is enjoying playing computer games. I enjoy playing with my friends and classmates during free time or when we have no classes. I also enjoy computer not only in playing but I also have a facebook account (norlan_dazo@yahoo.com). It helps me to communicate to others and search friends from all over the world. I am studying in Col.Lauro D. Dizon Memorial National High School and I start my high school life being a section A in first year. I didn’t expect that I will become a Science section just because I was good in Math. Mrs. Montaña transferred me to 1-science during the 3rd grading period and I feel nervous because I thought it would be difficult to me. There are so many changes when I become 1-science like having more subjects. There’s a big change also in the class dismissal, it became 5pm instead of 3pm. As a result of that, I can’t play computer after class like I always do when I was in a regular section. But inspite of that, my TLE subject changes to computer subject and I also met Mr.Dennis Lacsam, a good teacher. They taught us how to use Microsoft excel and powerpoint . And now, I’m in 4th year, and Sir Lacsam is still our teacher in computer. For a new topic, Sir Lacsam wanted us to do or create a blog.
       
Using my gmail account (norlandazo2010@gmail.com) , I create a blog entitled “NicE mOvE!!!”. I know it’s weird how I come up with that title. That is my title because “nice move” is my favorite word. I usually say it when I did something good. I usually say it when I achieve something. And I always say it when I have the right approach in a certain situation. And also, I use this word to comment on someone’s picture on facebook to show my appreciation.I’ve heard this word, from my cousins when playing DOTA( an addictive game that has been a part of my highschool life). And now, I repeat saying it the whole time and become my favorite word. NicE mOvE!,, 

Not only saying nice move to myself, but I also want to say nice move to everyone who is trying their best in reaching their dreams. “nice move” to everyone that is doing such a good things for their love ones. Nice move to people that have faith in GOD.

NicE mOvE for visiting this blog.                           wew.


☼NicE mOvE!!!☼


        

No comments:

Post a Comment